Monday, February 22, 2010

Little pin cushions

I found this delightful tutorial for making

pin cushions from believe it or not old screw top

bottle tops from plastic ltr drinks bottles.

Just couldn't resist making something from out

of next to nothing. Yes I even used Wimpy's fur left over from the self felted picture I did of him

to make the trim on the Red crown. I had a packet of mixed felt squares that I used. They had sent me a random colour selection and included two colours that I thought were totally

bland and that I would never use. Then I had an idea!!!! Watch this space for what Alien did next.









5 comments:

Faye said...

Wow! These are amazing, they look like little mini cupcakes! Guess what I'm getting for my birthday! xxx

Do What You Love said...

These are indeed amazing! It looks like you've even done some lovely embroidery - how cool is that?! How creative you are...um...Alien. I love them! ;D

Julie said...

These pin cushions are great, they reminded me of mini cupcakes too!!! Also look like jewels, the colours are so rich. I am avidly watching this space to see what comes next.

Jo in TAS said...

Love the wee pincushions and the embellishments you've added!

Cath Ü said...

They are really good too.....
Love them..
Cath's Blog

Cath Ü