Friday, August 27, 2010

The winner is?

Hi Everyone,
Thankyou all for entrying my little competition, I really appreciate you finding the time to stop by and leaving your captions. There were soooooooh many entries I had a hard time choosing a winner. I must be a glutton for punishment because I have picked not one but two winners and they are

The Crafty Den (Denise) with
"Well you did say you wanted a thick pile carpet!!!"

and

Rose Petal (Sandra) with
"Its a hard life you know, I need my beauty sleep"

Congratulations ladies. Please get in touch via the email at top of page leaving me your colour preference and address and your little bags will be with you a.s.a.p.

Thankyou to all my new followers I will be visiting your blogs shortly.

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi. Thank you so much for the lovely surprise of me being one of your winners. I am absolutely thrilled and very lucky indeed.
I have emailed you with info.
Many thanks once again and Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Do What You Love said...

Congratulations Sandra and Denise - lovely captions and how fun to have this delightful gift from Mrs. A. :-)

Val said...

Hi Mrs A - I jave some blog candy running until Sept 8 - please come and join in.

Thank you for your lovely comments. Dennis and Ollie are lovely - but Dennis loves sitting on my printer causing havoc with whatever is coming out of it!
Hugs
Valxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Mrs A, wow I cannot believe I won. I will email you right away. Thanks so much for choosing me. Hugs, Denise x