Thursday, December 09, 2010

Countdown Day 9

Box no.9 comes from a previous swap partner namely Molly of materialgalmolly. (We did a bead swap back in the summer)
Molly has enclosed a shell from the shore line where she lives and has written in the box 'From my shore to yours'. This has turned out to be very apt as the box has travelled across the ocean from USA to UK. Thanks Molly. Another treasure for me.



I don't need to go searching for my no.9 box as I already know who has it! My very lovely blogging pal Sherry. I had a very excited email telling me that she had not 1 but 2 of my boxes in her collection. Sadly I don't have any of hers but we are in another matchbox swap for Christmas so may just get lucky 2nd time round.

A Father Christmas theme this time. I have switched to craft card now but having dificulty cutting in a straight line. (No not drunk but in need of new glasses.)
What else to put inside except a pair of cheary father christmas earings.

Have fun today and I will see you again tomorrow for the next installment.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

What a lovely idea Molly had with the sea shell.

Thanks for your lovely, jolly box 9, I've just put it on my blog. As for cutting in straight lines, yes I agree new wine glasses will defintely help!

How did you manage to photograph your number 9 matchbox without getting your reflection on the bauble - I had several attempts but couldn't avoid getting in on the act!

Linda said...

I've missed your blog the past few days, so catching up today... lots of pretties! Great matchboxes and treasures! You've been busy crafting too- love it all!

Faye said...

Coolio earings! I love this box, the Santa is a cutie. xxx