Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Workdesk Wednesday 108

Well I have been frantically trying to upload photos to blogger all day and have only just now got it to work. I know it wasn't the pictures or my pc again as I could load the same ones onto flickr with no problems so don't know what is up with blogger.
Having said all that I have nothing on my desk to show as it is either in the post or for swaps so can't be shown yet.
Not so on Monkeys desk though. He was really taken with the idea of taking your initials (in his case M) getting paint chips using the letters and then making an item with the chosen colours. Iv'e done this with a challenge I have entered and shown on a previous desk.
Monkey came back from the hardware store with eight colours all starting with M and finally narrowed his choice down to two, 'Moroccan Sands' and 'Morning Jewel but which one did he choose and what did we make?


He couldn't make up his mind so in the end went for multi choice and used both!! He also asked me to make him a suitcase for when he goes travelling. How could I refuse.


You can see more desks to prowl round on Julia's blog right Here.

13 comments:

Ali said...

Oh bless - is he off somewhere nice??

PuppyFly Boutique said...

Good evening! I really enjoy reading your blog and would like to give you the One Lovely Blog award. You can grab the button and read the rules on my blog. Anna x

Sandra H said...

Oh he's so cute....:) Sandra H

Spyder said...

Monkey looks really good in his wool jumper and his suit case is just peachy! So??? where's he going!?! Happy WOYWW!

(Lyn))

Faye said...

Monkey's jumper is fab! xxx

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Oh, monkey jumper is just fab Mrs A.!! how gorgeous and smart he looks, better not let Mechant Monkey see it he will get ideas or Deer monkey either! and how clever of mum to make it too ... I love his case as well, and so glad you were able to join us would miss monkey on your desk you make it a happy visit thanks for sharing Happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x

April said...

Ha Ha Monkey look fabby! he has been busy bless him! Thanks for sharing.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

How adorable! :) Happy WOYWW!

Morti said...

There's only one thing to say to that...... ROFLMAO. Nice one....

okienurse said...

How cute. Monkeys sweater and matching suitcase for his travels. AWesome! Vickie #39

Donna said...

Ello Monkeh...so cute in his wooly sweater...hope he enjoys travelling :) Donna x

Zue said...

I think your toothpaste idea is sheer brilliance!
Sue xx

Do What You Love said...

Now isn't Monkey a smart little chap? He has on his traveling sweater, I imagine, his other goodies packed in that lovely suitcase! He certainly chose wonderful colors, let me tell you! That's a smart little monkey you've got there! ;-)