Sunday, March 25, 2012

So who won the wee Goody Bag?

So who found the elusive wally shrink plastic button on my recent post here. and has won themselves a wee goody bag into the bargain?
Contents being, Kath Kitson Note book, flower and a wee felt pin cushion both hand made by me.
Mich from Mcrafts was 1st past the winning post so Mich please send me your addy for despatching out to you.
The Crafty Den was close on Mich's heels so a consolation goody bag is yours too. Denise please send me your addy for despatch also.
And where was it hiding? Bottom right hand corner of course.
Off to visit Mum now so see you all soon.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Oi! Where did you get a CK notebookfrom? Want it!! ;-) xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Valerie Anne, You are Miss April in the Monthly Make. I have put a link to the April Flickr group so when you sign up I can make you admb!