Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Door Plaque.

I decided to liven up my craft space with a few home made goodies using up some of my hoarded stash. I made this door plaque for only the cost of the cardboard  shape which I had purchased from the NEC back in November. I also wanted a project to show on My Butterfly Challenge.
Backing paper is  'Florals and Flutters' from Making Cards Magazine.
Butterfly is Spellbinders Shapeabilities  S3-`146
Leaves , beads and lace from stash.
Words cut with Britannia dies.
 
The back with a snippet of ribbon and butterfly out cuts from  a punch.
Words created on computer.
Die cut Spellbinders' Deckled Rectangles'.
Entering into the following challenges:
Pixie's Crafty Workshop #111 Use up your snippets (ribbon and tiny butterfly offcuts).
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge #15 Anything goes.
Jo's Scrap Shack #36 Anything goes.
Delightful Challenge # Anything goes.
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges #11 Anything goes.
Scribble and Scrap #12 Anything goes. 


14 comments:

Di said...

Absolutely lovely door hanger Mrs A!
I remember you buying the blank hanger and what a delight it turned out to be :)

Hugs, Di xx

Doreen said...

Love this.xxx

Sandra H said...

Brilliant!!... l like the saying Quiet please crafter at play l should make one of those great idea well done xx

Mrs.B said...

So pretty!
Avril xx

scrappymo! said...

Very, very petty! I love the crafter at play! so true!

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous creation, love that sentiment! Stunning creation x

Unknown said...

Stunning Design, thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge,
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Suzy~Bee's Bloomin Challenge
XX

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous papers and a sweet way to say "don't bother me". Does it work?

Greta said...

Beautiful--perfect for your new challenge!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful door plaque for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

MaryH said...

Lovely flowers on your cute door hanger. Lovin' that sweet flutterby too. Hugs.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is really, really pretty. Does it say Fluff's room, on the other side? ;) x

Brenda said...

I love your door hanger! The papers are just beautiful and I love your title "my craft pad" too cute! I also love the back. So fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Sherry said...

It's lovely, the words are great too x