Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Concertina pocket.

I saw this wrapping paper in the local supermarket.and just had to buy it. I thought I would make a bag from it and started trying out different shapes of carboard to cover but nothing was working. Then I happened to open the draw that my paper and colouring pencils were in and the rest as they say is history.


The paper flowers were crying out for butterflies so I obliged.

I now have my drawing paper and pencils neatly stored together.



I am entering this into the following challenges.


Flutterby Wedensdays. They are asking for a butterfly, fairy or angel.

Pile it on. They want butterflies, bugs and bees.

8 comments:

Faye said...

You'd better make sure I can't find this, I coooooooooooooooommmmmmmming! xxx

Sherry said...

Fabulous Mrs A! Love that retro wrapping paper and what you've done with it.

Danni said...

Fun project! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Helen said...

Great project - gorgeous colours!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

What a GREAT idea!! I LOVE the paper too!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!

Nana said...

This is such a great idea. Love it!
Thank you for joining us at "PIO" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

CraftyC said...

Its fabulous, love the paper!
Clairexx

Do What You Love said...

Mrs. A., you're just so talented! I love how you can make so many beautiful things just from seeing them somewhere, bringing it home and making it into a lovely little masterpiece. This is fabulous...if I were Fluff, I'd be making a beeline for it as well! Heehee...