Thursday, July 03, 2014

Live Every Moment.

 
Oops!
Guess it would be a good idea to add the words before
I set to schedule.
Still not thinking right.
So without further ado
I made this card to showcase my new Butterfly challenge.
One Layer only.
 
The card is a pre cut patterned card blank
given to me by my lovely friend Di.
I have  used my new stamp from Chocolate Baroque
'Briar Rose Butterfly Set'.UA5SP0482
I also used my new Kuretake  Zig Art and Graphic pens
to colour straight onto the stamp with a bit of huffing onto  it
before stamping to the card to keep the colours moist.

The sentiment is by Indigo Blu.
Just as I was putting the ink pad away I managed to flick a speck
of the black ink underneath the rose spray. Eek!
(Not actually what I said but that's the polite version!!!)
So I quickly inked up just  the rose hip from the stamp set and placed it over  blob.
I think it looks ok and problem adverted.
Don't tell anyone else though.

4 comments:

Viv said...

Think this is lovely Mrs A! And well rescued!!

Sandra H said...

Mrs A this is so elegant loving the colours used too and the beautiful punched edged card x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Beautiful. You don't notice the speck x

Sherry said...

Fabulous Mrs A - love the colours and the die cut edge is perfection x