Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sarn Era.


It's the very last ' Sarn' Rudolph Day
as Sarn is handing over the reigns next yr 
to Scrappy Mo.
Couldn't let the occasion go  without a special
selection of cards made and as I set myself the bench mark 
of 6 cards here they are.
I had it in my mind for ages to do a series 
of House Mouse Cards
using a Joy fold card design
and also to be in black and white 
but do you think I could find the ones
 I knew I had already stamped for safe keeping .
Nah! so I grabbed the 
House = Mouse Triple CD collection off 
the shelf (as  by now time  was running out)
and quickly printed out  some pre coloured digi's
and matching papers ,
(The CD does have black/white digi's
but not any  I liked).
Front of card and then the inside shown for each one.

using House Mouse  Cd ' O' Christmas Tree'
using House Mouse Cd 'O' Christmas Tree'


using  House Mouse Cd 'O' Christmas Tree'


using  House Mouse Cd 'O' Christmas Tree'

using House Mouse Cd' O' Chrsitmas Tree'

using House Mouse Cd 'O' Christmas Tree

Entering into the following challenges:
Fairytale Challenges  #105 Christmas with Animals.
Ooh-la-la  Creations  #170 Christmas.
Winter Wonderland  # Dies and punches.(Sizzix Scallops and Fiskars corner punch)
Creative Card World # Beat the rush.
Penny's Paper - Crafty #205 Anything goes.

Then just as I was putting every thing back in the boxes
I found the black and white stamped images!!
So not to be beaten here are another 4 cards
to round of Rudolph day in style.
I used just a hint of red to highlight.


House Mouse 'Joyous Noel'



 House Mouse ' Christmas Tale'


 House Mouse 'Mistletoe Moment'


This one very nearly didn't make it
cos when I coloured one of the lights it bled out!
I used a blender pen and got most of it off
and then I went and had a truly light bulb moment
and thought
why not make the lights look like they are on!!
So I did with my trusty chalks which I tickled 
round the edges of each bulb.
Sorted!!
  House Mouse ' You Can Light the Way'

Entering into the following challenges:
Rudolp Day # make more than 1 card.
Make My Monday #  black & white with a hint of red.
Stampin Sensations # Simply Christmas.

26 comments:

Carol said...

Gosh you've been busy Mrs A, these are wonderful. Carol x

Liz said...

WOW! You HAVE been busy. I love them all! Those images are just so cute. Fabulous cards. xx

scrappymo! said...

These are so wonderful! You got so many made and they are all beautiful.

I feel lazy now...lol

Your designs are fab and the pre-coloured as well as the black and whites, look perfect on these cards.

Hope to see you for Rudolph Days on my blog in 2015...

Fliss said...

What a lot of lovely creations Valery and love your black and white with red card.
Thanks for joining in at MMM this week.
Fliss x

Di said...

Wonderful RD cards Mrs A! Love 'em all but especially the black and white with a ftouch or red which saves a load of colouring in. And how much of a coincidence is this? I have each of those four stamps you used. Spooky.

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Cor - who's been a busy girl then. Seriously impressed by the amount of wonderful HM cards you've made here. I like the coloured ones just as much as the cool black, white, red ones.

Thanks for playing along with Rudolph Day Mrs A.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sally H said...

Wow, Mrs A! Stunning Rudolf day cards! Love them - the Joy fold variations are so clever too! Fab cards!

Sandra H said...

Oh !wowzah! Mrs A you put us all to shame.....lol your collection of cards are so adorable well done you have been busy creating these they are just so cute!! take care and enjoy your day x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow a fabulous selection of card, you have been vey busy. I love house mouse they are such cute images.
Lorraine

Jacee said...

Oh my, so fabulous, love these Mrs A, so gorgeous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Polly Birchall said...

Loved looking at and reading your post. Great cards of the meeces.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mrs A
Wow, you have been busy.
Lovely cute images and genius with the lightbulbs . . . . . a real lightbulb moment lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

MaryH said...

Well, I am overwhelmed with the number of cards you've turned out. I struggled to have one ready for the CCC & 2 for Rudolph. Gosh, what a wealth of fun designs (I love HM designs, and especially the Christmas theme ones). You've done such marvelous detail & color & unique designs on each one. I'm in awe of your productivity & imagination (dunno why, though, as you do it all the time!). Also impressed that you've finished the interiors too. Loved reading about your 'save'. It worked great - the glow was very pretty & if you didn't tell, no one will know! TFS & Big Hugs.

Kathleen said...

Well you have put us all to shame here Mrs A, a fabulous selection of cards and a great HM images, love the blue one.

Kath x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
my you have been a very busy lady.
Such very fab creations, all of them so wonderfully designed and created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Hettie said...

Way to go girl...these are all super dooper! Don't know what one I would like to receive so take your pick!
Hugs
xx

Createology said...

Being a lifetime mouse lover and collector these cards are so sweet. You have really done a wonderful job. Sharing Jingles and Joy...

Darnell said...

Hi! Sorry, can you just see the top of my head from where I've slithered down off my chair and onto the floor? This was the most loving tribute you could have paid to Sarn, Mrs. A.! And I thank you for the noodles of inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

brenda said...

I seem to have missed this one yesterday, but my you have been busy with so beautiful creations and different styles.

Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, you have outdone yourself with this little lot of gorgeous cards x

Milka Gubo said...

WOW :-D SO many cards and they are all ADORABLE :-D
Thank you so much for joinin gus at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog this Fortnight :-D
Milka GD

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous creations, thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x

MiniOwner said...

Oooh lovely cards and a very clever design, too. Love them! Thank you for linking to Beat the Christmas Rush.
Sue @ Me&Mine x
(Please note I am no longer connected to Creative Craft World)

pinky said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards, hard not to like those cute little mice. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Bianca said...

You have made such a lovely set of card! They are realy very christmas like. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

cotnob said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful cards with us at Ooh La La Creations for our Christmas Challenge.
Pauline
x