Monday, June 01, 2015

Dove Post

It's time to reveal the card I made 
For the MaySwap at the
Card Chain Challenge.
I chose the colour theme to work with 
which  was Light blue, Medium blue and Grey
and sent to Dawn in N.Zealand.
I recently went to a class to learn how 
to colour  using the Pointillist Technique.
I have already shown one I made since the class
and this card is another one using the bird stamp
we used.  I loved this stamp so much that 
I purchased it to play with at home. 
I have used a  white blank card for the base.
The blue stripey card is acutally the base from 
The Doc's custard tarts carboard box
from a well known super market. 
Blue die cut for the sentiment I purchased
from a craft fair which I still had in my stash.
The stamp is by Woodware 'Decorative Dove.'
I used my promarkers 
to colour with the selected colour theme.
I  then mounted onto dies cut using 
Spellbinders  A2 Floral Ribbon Threader.
Sentiment is black stickers


14 comments:

Margo said...

Very nice card and I love your colouring ! Very nice technique and lovely colourcombo !
Greetz
Margo

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful Valery Anne ! The image is gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely design, very pretty indeed
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarn said...

Beautiful pointillist colouring. xxx

rachel said...

I adore this Valery - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

This is fabulous Mrs A, the technique looks great. Carol x

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Valery, this is so pretty. I love that bird too. It's face reminds me of a dove.

MaryH said...

You are so clever with your recycling! Made a gorgeous background. You've mastered the dotty technique. I've tried that, and find it difficult to do well. Your bird is just so beautifully shaded and the card is lovely. Love the shapes added and especially the way you've presented the sentiment. Good for you on this pretty coloring. TFS & Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Absoloutely stunning Valery, the bird is so pretty, wonderful design too, hugs Kate x

Createology said...

Your choice of the soft colors really enhance the beauty of this Dove. June Joy...

Diane said...

Oh what lovely colors and design Valery Anne.

Hugs Diane

Diane said...

Oh what lovely colors and design Valery Anne.

Hugs Diane

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

That is a beautiful image and I love the colours x